On 13 October 2020 the dutch government announced a new set of stricter measures in light of the increasing number of covid-19 infections. Leiden University and NeCEN are closely following these new rules and restrictions. Updates on the university guidelines are regularly posted here.
As of today a few additional regulations apply on top of the standard hygiene measures (1,5 m distance, sneezing in elbow, washing hands regularly etc.). We would like to notify you about the following new guidelines and restrictions that specifically apply to NeCEN visitors:
- Please do the 'Corona Check' before you visit NeCEN;
- All visitors must be registered, preferably at least a week before their visit. Please let us know as early as possible if you would like to visit us, so we can arrange access for you;
- Try to limit the number of visitors to one at a time if possible. If two or more people need to be present, one of them needs to be able to work or operate the microscope independently, because no more than a maximum of three people are allowed in our labs and control rooms at a time.
- To keep track of our guests and the people they come in contact with, we would like you to sign in when you enter a lab or control room;
- Please wear a face mask at all times when you are at the facility.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.